According to Dunya News, more than ten children in Jhang lost their lives because a wrong vaccine was given to them. The vaccine was imported from India for the prevention of measles, however they turned out to be completely ineffective. The residents told Dunya news, that when the CEO health was contacted regarding the issue, he abandoned the people, and left them to face the consequences on their own. The sources reported that the government has passed an order to immediately destroy the toxic vaccine, which has endangered the lives of Pakistani children, as soon as possible.
Jhang: 10 children died due to Chicken pox vaccine
News by: Dunya News
Published on: September 12, 2018